SANTA CRUZ, California – April 30, 2019 – Murj, the digital healthcare company providing Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) cardiac implantable electronic device (CIED) management, announced today the immediate availability of Murj 2.0. This revolutionary implantable cardiac device management software empowers clinicians to deliver superior patient care in ways never before possible.
Clinicians are burdened with managing a growing number of implantable cardiac device patients, and an accelerating volume of data being transmitted from those devices. Murj frees clinicians from this data burden, enabling them to spend time on patient care, not on data entry or struggling with outdated software. Murj’s innovative cloud-based software manages all implantable cardiac devices – pacemakers, defibrillators, and implantable loop recorders, from all manufacturers.
The Murj 2.0 upgrade was deployed automatically as a SaaS cloud-based application, completely eliminating the need for IT resources. Murj customers now have access to the most advanced high-speed device management tool available; with actionable data instantly available in a unified, highly intuitive user interface for a seamless and extremely efficient workflow.
Murj 2.0 is the only device management software platform that gives clinicians a 360-degree view of their implantable cardiac device patients. Murj’s 360-degree patient view includes past device transmissions, prior events, clinical impressions, and generation change tracking across different devices models and manufacturers. Murj’ s innovative longitudinal patient view facilitates an unprecedented level of care that is both deep in insight and rapid in its delivery.
“Murj’s longitudinal patient view is essential to rapidly diagnose a device event,” said Dr. Joseph J. Tiano, Cardiology Physicians of Fairfield County. “When a case is escalated to my attention, I want instant access to essential patient historical device data and therapies, the last thing the patient wants is a 40-minute delay while I dig through EHR looking for prior events. Using Murj, the key data is right there, dramatically improving my ability to effectively and efficiently deliver care.”
About Murj 2.0
Murj 2.0 is the product of a major investment in engineering innovation, customer collaboration, and extensive testing. Murj engineers spent more than twelve months designing and upgrading the Murj platform to incorporate the latest in high security, scalability, and testing technologies.
“We care for thousands of cardiac patients, and were burdened with hard-to-use software and paper processes,” said Rae Broome, lead device technician, Prisma Health Upstate-Carolina Cardiology. “Switching to Murj’s workflow to manage over 4,000 patients has saved me hours each day, and our nurse practitioners now spend time on patient care, not on administration. It’s only because of Murj we’ve been able to move more patients into remote management, improving patient care and our efficiency.”
Key enhancements available with Murj 2.0, include:
- Smart Search: Natural language search bar delivers advanced population insight and care opportunities. Instantly find a patient, a device, a family of devices or a group of patients with similar events, devices or impressions.
- Report Upload: clinicians can now upload reports and PDFs from any device manufacturer to a patient’s record.
- Escalated Performance: system performance has been improved by more than 300%, speeding review of dozens of device transmissions from a single patient.
- Advanced Test Automation: new automated test environment accelerates the development and deployment of new features and capabilities, enabling Murj to respond to customer and market needs faster than ever before.
- “Murj is passionate about building great software for implantable cardiac device patient care with a focus on continuous improvement,” said Chris Irving, chief experience officer, Murj. “Working closely with customers from across the country, we continue to develop capabilities that are unmatched and long-overdue for superior patient care. We’re really pleased that our new technological infrastructure allows us to meet customers’ needs faster than ever before.”
See Murj 2.0 at Heart Rhythm Society 2019 in Murj’s booth #1851, May 8-11, San Francisco, CA.
For more information contact email@example.com.
Murj is reimagining cardiac implantable electronic device (CIED) management. The company’s cloud-based, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform transforms the quality and efficiency of care for pacemakers, defibrillators and implantable loop recorders from all device manufacturers. Only Murj puts clinics in control, providing choice for all staffing modalities. Murj is meeting the challenge facing clinicians of unprecedented cardiac device data growth with a hyper-efficient clinical workflow, unrivaled patient insights and deep clinical analytics. Murj empowers clinicians to get back to the heart of the matter—their patients. www.murj.com
Products and companies mentioned may be trademarked or copyrighted by their respective companies.